The rules of good nutrition are pretty simple:
- Choose nutritious foods.
- Eat only as much as you need to maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid eating too much junk food.
- Stay active.
Here’s why you should follow these rules.
- If you don’t you are likely to fall back into your old ways of eating.
- If you eat too much, you will gain too much weight and become obese.
- Junk food is the main cause of obesity in America.
- Lack of exercise contributes to unhealthy weight gain.
Concerned about your weight? Talk to a registered dietitian. Registered dietitians/RDs are the healthcare professionals most trained and qualified to help you make the right food choices for your condition. You can find a registered dietitian by visiting the American Dietetic Association website at www.eatright.org or searching online for a registered dietitian.
Did you read the Daily Diet Guide for today?
Have a diet or nutrition question? Ask us on www.lunchboxseminars.com